Commercial Property and Casualty Lines

Commercial Property

A BOP is a special type of package policy that combines and simplifies most of the property and liability coverages needed by a small or medium sized business, such as stores and offices. Other lines of coverage may or may not be included.













Workers' Compensation is insurance that employers buy to protect their employees, as required by state statute. It provides benefits for medical expenses and wage loss resulting from either occupation injury or disease sustained in the course of employment.










Professional Liability Insurance is a type of insurance protection that covers a person engaged in a particular profession for liability arising from their rendering of or failure to render professional services. The professions associated with this insurance were traditionally the learned professions such as law, medicine, education, and the clergy. As our economy has grown and changed more occupations have come to be regarded as knowledge-based. As such, practitioners of these occupations are held to a higher standard and need protection from potential liability for failure to use the degree of skill expected of a person in a particular field.










Employment practices liability insurance provides protection for an employer for claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other employment related allegations made by current, former, and even potential employees. Employment practices liability is a relatively new insurance coverage, but the risk continues to grow as lawsuits increase in frequency and severity.

This risk can be especially troubling because it so hard to manage. Every employer must face the reality that they could be a target of legal action brought by employees.

Even if the claim brought against you is groundless or fraudulent the drain on your time and resources to defend yourself can be detrimental to the continuation of your business. Umbrella liability and excess liability insurance are two similar types of coverage that organizations buy mainly to extend the limits of their general liability, business auto, and other liability policies.

Covers auto loss exposures for organizations other than auto dealers and motor carriers.










Covers many classes of property, usually involving an element of transportation










Covers loss from the accidental breakdown of equipment that operates under pressure or controls, transmits or uses electrical or mechanical power










Covers property against crime perils, such as employee theft and robbery; covers money and securities










Covers many of the common liability loss exposures faced by an organization including its operations, products, and premises










Covers building and business personal property










Employment Practices
Professional Liability
Workers Compensation
Business Owner's Plan
Inland Marine
Equipment Breakdown Protection
Commercial General Liability
Excess or Umbrella Liability

Excess or umbrella liability coverage comes into play when the amount of damages exceeds the each occurrence limit of an underlying policy or when the aggregate limit of an underlying policy has become depleted by prior claims during the policy period. Umbrella liability policies may also cover some claims that are not covered at all by the underlying policy or policies, known as drop-down coverage.










We also offer:

D & O
Cyber Liability